The deadline for submitting an abstract is now CLOSED.
1. Abstracts will not be reviewed unless they are submitted via the official submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Abstracts must be submitted using the official Abstract Submission Form.
3. All abstracts should be written, submitted and presented in English.
4. Abstracts should have a maximum word count of 250 words (not including the abstract title, authors and institutions). Please note: the maximum word count including the abstract title, authors and institutions is 300 words.
5. Authors should use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The title should not exceed 240 characters. Abbreviations should be avoided in the title.
6. To view a sample abstract, please click here.
7. Abstracts must be submitted under one of the 16 abstract categories. Please click here to view the categories.
8. Late abstracts will NOT be accepted. The abstract submission deadline was extended from 10th January to 17th January 2014.
9. Authors will be notified by email whether or not their abstract has been approved by the Scientific Advisory and Organising Committee. The decision of the Scientific Advisory and Organising Committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Once an abstract has been approved, the presenting author must register for the entire congress for final acceptance. An abstract presenter may not register as a day delegate.
11. Presenting authors are expected to attend the congress. Non-registered authors may be excluded from publication in the congress Final Programme book.
12. Abstracts will be published, subject to editorial review, in the congress Final Programme book.
13. Once submitted, authors hereby confirm that they have previewed the abstract and that all information is correct. Authors are aware that the content of the abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission, and it is accepted that the abstract will be published exactly as submitted.
14. Submission of the abstract constitutes consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programmes and other promotions etc.)
15. The contact details provided are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
16. Please note that each author is permitted to present only once during the congress (not including invited lectures).